Rent Due on May 1st
Rent is late on May 5th! ($60 late fee after 5 PM)
Rent Paid after the 10th at closing time will add an additional $40 (total $100 in late fees)
- Pet Owners: Please make sure your pet is on a leash at ALL times when being walked. Also, make sure you are picking up after your pet. Not doing so can cause the spread of disease, not only to other animals but humans as well.
- Should you decide to not follow our pet policy and pick up waste, you can and will be fined $25 per incident OR be required to remove your pet from the premises.
- Visiting pets are NOT allowed.
Residential Referral Program
- If someone you refer to us moves in, you will get half off your next month’s rent!! Call the office for details and questions.
- If you do not have a Parking Sticker on your vehicle, please come to the office to get one.
- If your contact number or vehicle information has changed, please call, come by, or make a note to put it in our night slot to inform us of the change. It is very important that you tell us about the changes. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- (For weekend and after hours) Should you have a maintenance emergency, or need the Courtesy Officer, please call (337) 237-8348. At the prompt, press “0” and you will be connected with someone with the Answering Service.
- This event has passed.
Rent is Late! Additional Fees after 5pm
May 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Rent is considered late today. There will be a $60 late fee after 5pm.